Sometimes...


Sometimes everything changes in a heart
sometimes the love’s gone
sometimes we must leave it all…
But sometimes the love multiplies
sometimes we need that somebody loves us
just for loving, just for living
as something inevitable 
as something grandiose….
And we only want 
this fleeting lapse of time
in which we are loved 
in that exceptional way… 
 
“I have been so fuckin' alone
Since those three days...
Did you only want me for those three days?
Did you only need me for those three days?
Did you love me forever
just for those three days?”

Comentarios

Mario Luque ha dicho que…
Wow... You wrote exactly, what I'm felling and thinking... You gave words to my thoughts.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
A veces, sólo a veces...
Laura Jones ha dicho que…
yo también a veces me siento utilizada, sola y no entiendo por qué sólo 3 días... por qué sólo un tiempo determinado... esta vida a veces es una putada...
Tamaruca ha dicho que…
I wish our love was a neverending story.

Kiss :*

Entradas populares de este blog

La cuestión no es querer o no querer, la cuestión es cómo hacerlo

Definiciones en diccionarios triangulares

Ulía